- Disgust and Contempt in the White House Susan B. Miller, Ph.D.
- “A Work in Progress” by Billie Pivnick
- “The Unknown in the Making, and what we make of it?” – an embodiment of the melancholy in Greece…
- “The Sign of the Other… Not Understanding the Certainty of the Signified”
- James Pennebaker’s Opening Up: The Healing Power of Expressing Emotions
Tag Archives: Lacan
Starting from the end or where we left our gaze hanging on a cliff or a horizon that has not yet been made into a sign that can be read, indeed, may take one into a road of writing that … Continue reading
“All writing begins with a panic” (Hecq, 2005, online no pages). For the first sentence to form itself some leap of faith into the uncertainty must be taken. The panic triggers the instinct to inscribe? Inscription initiates a trust into … Continue reading