- Disgust and Contempt in the White House Susan B. Miller, Ph.D.
- “A Work in Progress” by Billie Pivnick
- “The Unknown in the Making, and what we make of it?” – an embodiment of the melancholy in Greece…
- “The Sign of the Other… Not Understanding the Certainty of the Signified”
- James Pennebaker’s Opening Up: The Healing Power of Expressing Emotions
Category Archives: Psychoanalysis, Arts & Humanities
The National September 11 Memorial Museum was one created with a “relational design” (Pivnick & Hennes, 2015; Pivnick, 2016). Exhibition designer, Tom Hennes of Thinc Design, partnered with the National September 11 Memorial Museum, sought my services as a psychoanalyst … Continue reading