- Disgust and Contempt in the White House Susan B. Miller, Ph.D.
- “A Work in Progress” by Billie Pivnick
- “The Unknown in the Making, and what we make of it?” – an embodiment of the melancholy in Greece…
- “The Sign of the Other… Not Understanding the Certainty of the Signified”
- James Pennebaker’s Opening Up: The Healing Power of Expressing Emotions
Monthly Archives: June 2016
email@example.com Keywords: Disgust, Contempt, Shame, Humiliation, Trump Abstract: Disgust and Contempt in the White House This paper examines a constellation of emotions that relate to self-regard maintenance in the face of interpersonal vulnerabilities. The emotions defined and … Continue reading →